Breaking Rules in School

Breaking Rules in School

Aaron Marty, Staff Writer

Did you know a lot of people don’t listen to rules in school? There are many people who have anger issues which causes them to break rules in class. Students get so angry they can’t control their actions.

Sometimes teachers will add new rules to help students with their behavior. I interviewed 7th-grade student Leo Blachly-Preston about this topic.

“Even if there are new rules they will still get mad,” Leo said.

Another strategy is to talk to them so that they can express their feelings. Most importantly have to listen to these students.

A lot of people always want to get angry students in trouble but this is because they are annoyed by them. You can just get annoyed instead of punishing the student. You should really just go talk to them and find out what’s going on.

“We shouldn’t get them in trouble because they are angry. You have to listen to them and see how they feel” Leo said.

A ton, and I mean a TON of people, get students in trouble for something they didn’t do. We need to stop that and we must talk to them about how angry they feel about being falsely accused.

In conclusion, breaking rules isn’t good to do. You can get a low grade and have teachers think you are really bad at school and you really don’t want that to happen. We also need people to stop getting good students in trouble for something they did not do. Lastly, you can’t always solve a problem by punishing a student.